Internal Sales Associate
17th March 2020
Are you looking for a great internal sales role? Aintree Plastics are looking for an Internal Sales Associate with the sales skills to be able to make a difference to our customers and help grow our business.
Aintree Plastics is a manufacturer with over 25 years experience producing bespoke polythene flexible packaging, extruding film in an extensive range of blends, widths, thicknesses and colours, tailored to client’s individual needs.
We also manufacture a wide range of converted products suitable for many industrial applications. Aintree plastics supply all market sectors including the printer, converter, distributor alongside direct end users.
We are seeking an additional Internal Sales Associate to join our team to support our plans for growth.
The Internal Sales Associate Role
We are looking for an internal sales executive, with a new business focus to work in our Internal Sales Team. You would be contacting both existing and new customers to identify their requirements. The success of our customers is central to our growth, and we aim to act as trusted partner.
Day to day you may be involved in:
- Identifying new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails with our new and existing customers
- Contacting existing database of customers, following up leads
- Updating CRM with company/contact information and findings
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Closing sales, ensuring these contribute to the customer's success
- Acting as a trusted advisor, taking ownership of any potential issues and working with colleagues to resolve them for the client
- Building rapport, trust and long-term relationships with relevant contacts within the customer organisation
- Managing a forecast and pipeline to achieve sales targets
This would be a great career move for you if:
- You have good interpersonal skills and can develop strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You are confident & efficient in telephone use. This is essential as are excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate clearly using all appropriate media.
- You have strong listening and analytical skills, to ensure issues are correctly explored, understood and resolved.
- You have transferable sales experience and skills
- You are a self-starter, with the ability motivate yourself to succeed and achieve
- sales targets
- You can multi-task, prioritise workload, and manage time effectively
- You have a knowledge of polythene flexible packaging it would be an advantage. However, it is essential that you can learn the product range and applications, to be able to understand the customer needs and sales opportunities
Why work for us?
Aintree plastics are a great company to work for! Working for us as an Internal Sales Associate you will be representing our high-quality range of polythene products and will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Aintree plastics are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits.
Location: Aintree, L9
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00 (16:30 on Fridays). Possibly negotiable.
How to Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to David Millar, Managing Director, at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1st May 2020
Interview date: Initial telephone interviews will be held as soon as possible with face to face interviews for successful candidates afterwards.
No agencies please.
Share this page